Thursday, December 29, 2011

Living with Girls

This picture has nothing to do with the title of the post; don’t be confused.  :)  James LOVES sitting in the fire engine.  It won’t be long before he can actually get himself in and out.

IMG_0070

When you live with girls…

IMG_4235

sometimes you just have to put on your purple beaded necklace and use the purple computer to get your work done.

IMG_4236

I think it’s about time to think about some manly dress-up for around here… hats and things.

IMG_0081

Though the crown necklace sure is… something anyway.  It’s his new favorite accessory.  He’s wearing it right now.  And he loves it.  And he doesn’t want me to take it away from him.

I’ve been getting some pretty cute smiles this week from my Jamesie boy!  I love how they’re crooked and toothy – so cute!!

And… he has slept until or past 7:00am the past four mornings.  I am literally a new woman.  I think it was maybe sometime in 2008 (or possibly even 2006) the last time I slept through the night until 7:00… no getting up to shift a baby bump or go to the bathroom five times, and no getting up to nurse a baby.  I do really love those early morning snuggles, and I wouldn’t trade them for anything, but I cannot believe my energy and mood this week.  It’s AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment