Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Make-do Push Toy

I used to have one of those push toys with wheels on it that converted into a little ride-on toy.  Much like this one:

Playskool Step Start Walk 'N Ride, Pink

My girls didn’t play with it much so I sold it at Baby Daze (for probably the same $5 I bought it at Baby Daze (: ).  They couldn’t ever push it until they were able to walk and then it wasn’t fun. 

I’m kicking myself a little (only a little – we needed the space) because James would LOVE it right now.

PC052708

As it is, he’s making do with what he’s got.

PC052709

He’s so sturdy with it.  He can even turn it a little and get over some thresholds.

PC052710

It isn’t all-terrain though, and he’s frustrated that he can’t go on the carpet.

Anybody have one of those wheelie versions they aren’t using?

No comments:

Post a Comment