Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Traveling to Oklahoma Saga, episode one: Gotta get sick first

James started feeling not great on Friday, but I had my hopes it was a leetle cold.  Saturday he had a fever, and Sunday he was feeling downright puny.  I got him checked out and discovered he had double ear infections.  :(  I’m sooooo glad I didn’t wait until Monday to take him in to his regular doc though.  He was able to start antibiotics Sunday night and was almost back to his self by Tuesday (when we needed to fly out!) 

We grabbed new bottles of Tylenol and Ibuprofen on Monday since James was about to finish ours off.  Martha (Ray’s mom who is a PA) told me to give James Ibuprofen before the flight to help his ears, which would likely still be sore.  James was very happy at Walgreens when he got to hold his meds.  But WOE to the checker who needed to scan them!

PC122733

Like I said, I’m soooooo glad I didn’t wait to bring James in on Monday.  I’m not sure we’d have been able to make the flight that-a-way.  And make it we did – more adventures in the Traveling to Oklahoma Saga to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment