Wednesday, December 7, 2011

PAR-TAY!!

Friday after the girls’ haircuts we popped by Lisa’s for a little play date.  Josie had a banana, which is James’ favorite food ever… can you tell?

PC022660PC022662

James was the only boy.  Didn’t bother him!

PC022663

The next morning we went to Aiden and Seth’s birthday party!

PC032666

Oh man, if this mower had a weight in the front, James would have been everywhere with it!  He still loved pushing it with Daddy’s help.

PC032667

I’m looking at the clothes people are wearing in the pictures and it’s just so funny.  A few days later as I’m writing this, it’s 44 degrees outside!

Kimberly and Scott had this cardboard space shuttle set up for the kids to decorate and play in.  I’m LOVING that idea and may steal it for the girls’ birthday party (in just a few weeks – yikes!)

PC032668

There were lots of stations set up (all space-themed!) in the backyard.  What fun! 

I’m just happy Joanna hasn’t the slightest idea how to hold a gun.  (We don’t do guns of any kind around here.)

PC032669PC032674

This boy is SO CUTE!!

PC032684

And even though it’s overexposed (or whatever technical term is actually appropriate), I love this face!

PC032685

There was a piñata, and Natalie actually collected more goodies than her sis – a first!

PC032694

Scott made the coolest rocket ship cake ever!!

PC032698

James tried out a walker.  He liked it, but it was too short for him to stand up comfortably.  He loved the concept though.  :)

PC032700

And now a series of pictures depicting Joanna picking on someone not her own size (try two years younger):

PC032702

PC032703

Oh!

PC032704PC032705

Poor Judson.

Happy birthday Seth and Aiden – we love you guys!

That same afternoon, at the same house (!!) we had a baby shower for my friend Kendra, who is expecting Jaxon in January.  Wahoo!!  I took not one single picture, so I’m waiting on some of the ladies who did.  AHEM!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Looked like a great party 2. Amen to no guns. 3. Ahem I want to see Harlan shower pictures too

    ReplyDelete