Sunday, December 11, 2011

O Come, Let Us Adore Him!

This morning was the Music Ministry’s Christmas program.  This year we did things a bit differently in that most of the music groups at the church combined to present one program instead of it just being the Chancel Choir’s program.  It was SO COOL!

And (as I get a little teary-eyed here) Joanna and I got to sing together!

This was taken on our brand new fancy iPod touch at the rehearsal yesterday morning.  The kids did so good; it sure is hard to stand still and listen for so long!

IMG_0006

Their part was done in about an hour so Lisa took Joanna home for me – thank you Lisa!

Matt was in charge of the camera this morning, since it looks weird to have people taking pictures from the chancel area.  :)

This also means that I NEED PICTURES AND VIDEO FROM EVERYBODY I SAW TAKING THEM.  OKAY?!!  I didn’t get to see it!  I will NAME NAMES if I need to.  You HEAR ME!!!!!!!!

Anywhooo…

Joanna and her bestest bud Anna:

PC112714

Can you say Diva?  :)

PC112715

Not sure what the pouty face is about, (Can you say Diva?) but I love them all curled up on the pew in their robes.

PC112718

What a cool group huh?!!  It’s the brass ensemble, orchestra, combined Children’s choirs, the children’s bell choir, Selah (the youth choir), the Men’s Ensemble, Sola Gratia, and the Chancel Choir.  Wow!  IT WAS SO AMAZING!

PC112728

And it was also apparently exhausting.

IMG_3897

I woke her up right after I discovered her sleeping (and took her picture) because Joanna no longer handles naps well.  She stays up super-late if she accidently takes one.  :)  Fortunately she went down okay tonight in spite of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment