Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

Saturday we were able to spend some time with my sister and my mom – it was so nice!  That evening we got the kiddos (and ourselves) all dressed up and headed to the 7:00 service at the church.

I can’t believe I got a decent picture of all three of them!

IMG_3982

This is the only picture we got of all of us, but I’ll take it!

IMG_0065

It was a beautiful service; I sure do love Christmas Eve!  Sola Gratia sang, so Matt was on his own with the three kiddos – yikes!  He sat up in the balcony, and my mom and David were there for a bit of the service.  The Vandenberge’s were sitting nearby, and Joanna sat with them most of the service.  James was pretty cute – he kept waving at me from the balcony.  :)

When we got home the kiddos got to open one present!  Gran gave the girls some new pajamas to wear to bed (and James got to open some pjs from the next size up not to be left out of the opening fun – yay for hand-me-downs!)

I love this picture!

IMG_4006IMG_4007

James loves to wave these days!

IMG_4014

Cute pajama girls!

IMG_4015

They wanted to dance!

IMG_4018IMG_4022

It took a bit of settling, but they went to bed okay.  James actually fell asleep and slept through the girls being pretty noisy.  At one point I went in and separated them by pulling out the trundle for Natalie.  That seemed to quiet them pretty quickly.  They were in the same bed when we went to check on them later though.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment