We went over to Mamma and Pop’s for lunch and even more presents!
Joanna told me she was shocked when she opened her new laptop!
Natalie got one too!
I guess I didn’t take pictures of James’ gift after he (or maybe his sisters) opened it, but he got an Elmo towel and some stacking/pouring cups – so cute!
At some point, we turned on kid TV. Kurt was singing along to Dora, and Joanna kept reaching over to shush him!
The girls love all their cousins!
Aunt Mindy wore her new footie PJs – she says she may never take them off they’re so comfortable. :) Natalie kept asking her why she was wearing them; it was cute. That night Natalie asked to wear her footie PJs to bed.
It was so nice to spend time with so much family! And Mamma and Pop surprised the big kids with Keurig coffee makers!
We all had such a nice time!
James says “Peek-a-boo!”
I don’t remember actually falling asleep, but I look pretty out in this picture! And most of the pictures after this one on the card were unfamiliar. :)
Awwww…
Kendra worked some magic on James!
Mindy and Steve brought the kids over the little fire engine from their house. They love it!
The children slept very well last night. I went to bed about midnight (which is a bit late for me), fully expecting to be up early. I was very surprised when Natalie came into my room for some snuggles and it was 7:56!! BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!! I heard James immediately, so I don’t really know who woke up first, but I don’t care! James has been up in the 4:00 hour all week long and struggling to get back to sleep for any time at all. (Last Tuesday morning the 20th at about 5am was the last time I nursed James.) He’s so accustomed to waking up early, having some milk, and going back to sleep. We’re trying to retrain his little body. Boy does he ever wake up hungry though! I was FLOORED he slept until eight today. I’m just hoping it wasn’t a fluke. :)
Today we had a big lunch over at David and Gran’s house with his family and Kathryn too. Soooooo yummy! And the kids were very well entertained with all the family around. They sure are cute! I didn’t take any pictures, but David did with his fancy camera. I’ll have to do a catch-up post at some point with pictures from David’s camera and Mamma’s camera and Candice’s blog (she posted some of Joanna from the Christmas party that I’m planning to steal borrow). Perhaps I’ll stalk these people with my computer this week. (As if I have time for that!)
Kathryn headed back this afternoon. :( She has a job interview tomorrow with the NICU at OU Children’s hospital! Send some prayers her way please. It would be an awesome opportunity for her, but at the very least she’ll get some practice at interviewing She’s been working so hard!
We’re looking forward to a laid-back day at home tomorrow, checking out our new toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment