Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wednesday

Tuesday I came down with some kind of cruddy bug which wiped me out.  Matt went to work on Wednesday, but was able to have someone come in and cover for him, so he came back home!  I spent a lot of that day in a coma.  :)  After rest time I was feeling a bit better so I helped get the kiddos ready for a walk with Daddy.  (I stayed home.)

IMG_3878

(Side story while I’m thinking about it:  The girls have these hats from David and Gran from Amsterdam.  Joanna asked the other day if she could have her “Lobster Hat… you know, the one with the braids.”  It took me a minute, but I guess her brain filed “Amsterdam” with “Lobster” since that’s an easier word.  She’s funny.)

Anyway, you just see James and Natalie here because Joanna was essentially being punished for not having put away her shoes.  She couldn’t find them so she couldn’t go for a walk!

IMG_3879

IMG_3881

Matt took a lap and came back for her.  I was making her help pick up toys and clothes and shoes and whatever.  I eventually found her shoes under the hall tree, but she did her penance helping me clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment