Sunday, April 1, 2012

Reunited, and it Feels so Good!

The Vandenberges came home yesterday!!!  They were in Australia for THREE WEEKS!  We missed them A LOT.  Junior missed them A WHOLE LOT.

I had my camera ready for when they got to our house.  Unfortunately my camera did not know the door was going to open, flooding the entry with light.  Whoops.  I’ll have it better trained for next time that happens.

IMG_3204

I’m pretty sure Junior thought they’d left him forever, and he was going to have to live with us.  Boy was he glad that wasn’t true!

IMG_3205IMG_3206

I love this one:

IMG_3210

Joanna was just so happy that her friend was home!

IMG_3211

We’re glad they’re home too.

But today after dinner there was food on the floor of the dining room.  And I had to bend down and clean it up.

I miss you Junior.  :)

(But not enough to go and get a dog of my own.)

2 comments:

  1. thank you for taking pictures!!! We are happy to be home and have no food on our floors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's one thing I definitely would miss if Gus weren't around... on the other hand... Tim will often take care of it for me. He loves to scrounge for errant coffee beans in the kitchen and crunch them! And then we wouldn't have to deal with the dog hair in EVERYTHING! Glad you've got your friends back and are a dog-less family once again--since you want to be.

    ReplyDelete