James fell asleep on our way home from Humble this morning. :( The weather was PERFECT (read: cloudy), so I decided we would take the ruined nap time to hunt down the bluebonnets. I’m happy to report that the Kingwood ditch patch is live and thriving this year!
This was the first picture I took: {Yuck!!}
This was the second picture I took: {Yay!!}
The difference? This little guy right here:
He actually belongs to Ray but was left at our house yesterday. When I ran inside to grab James a different shirt before heading to the bluebonnets, the frog puppet happened to be on my kitchen floor and it occurred to me to grab it.
I’m so glad I did! (And thanks Ray!) I think I’m going to have to make a brightly colored sock puppet that I can roll up and tuck into the camera bag for occasions such as this!
I love the girls in this next one, but I must have caught James in between expressions. I may play in PSE with switching his face out, but I’m not sure I have the skills. :)
I’m sorry, when did Joanna get to be 17?!!
Oh that puppet saved me today. He wouldn’t look anywhere near the camera without it!
That froggie puppet is so funny.
Look at that big ol’ grin!
My three beauties. If I’d been planning this for today, I likely would have coordinated their outfits a little better. Still, they’re so gorgeous, don’t you think?
I posted the pics unedited (with the exception of one of James that I cropped). I haven’t felt much like editing lately (I’m so behind on so many things I guess!), but I am filing away pictures that I eventually want to edit. For now, it feels good to actually blog something the day it happened!
No comments:
Post a Comment