Sunday, March 3, 2013

Date Night!!

Friday night my mom gave us a wonderful belated anniversary present – a night away from our precious children!

We dropped them off a little after 5pm.  Mom had the table all set with dinner for them – so sweet!

IMG_1670

I set up James’ pack and play, the sound machines, and a rather large amount of stuffed animals and loveys that had made it into the bag.  :)

I had Mom take our picture – awwwwww…

IMG_1674

Matt’s immediate choice when I asked where he wanted to go for dinner was:

IMG_1689

And it was perfect!  I’d never been before, but it’s a place I’d be happy to go back to.  It was nice.

IMG_1683

Smart, hungry man:

IMG_1682

I didn’t really feel like having a burger, but this steak finger basket was YUM!

IMG_1685

Matt’s chili cheeseburger.  Wow.

IMG_1686

James was with us… see?

IMG_0926

We went back home to watch television in our very empty house.  We didn’t cut up anybody’s food, give anyone a bath, or put anyone to bed.  And the next morning I slept late in a very quiet house.  It was such a lovely treat!

Hopefully the children treated Gran well enough that we can do it again sometime.  :)

1 comment:

  1. This pregnant lady NEEDS a steak finger basket now. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete