Friday, March 8, 2013

Miscellaneous Miscellany

I’m probably going to splurge on a tripod soon.  Until then, we have almost the whole family picture.  :)

IMG_1809

The girls tattooed James up with stickers – happy boy!

IMG_1815

I love love love love love how I catch this girl “reading” all the time.  I just can’t wait until she’s really unlocks the magic of books.  I think she’s gonna love it!

IMG_1820

The other day I stumbled upon this gathering of ponies in the dark:  {Natalie cracks me up.}

IMG_1824

When Joanna and I went to pick up the little kids after her doctor’s appointment a few days ago, David brought out the ping pong ball and paddles for the coffee table.

IMG_1871

Joanna got the hang of it pretty quick!

IMG_1872

She’s no ping pong prodigy or anything, but it might be something fun to do from time to time.  :)

IMG_1875

I’m super excited to have my girl home for a whole week!  I am very much going to enjoy NOT waking anybody up in the mornings and NOT making lunches ahead of time, and of course snuggling my big girl a lot!

We’re not headed anywhere for spring break, which is fine by me.  I find traveling with littles to be quite a lot of work.  :)  We are dog sitting a fair amount {which is the major reason I might splurge on tripod soon – yay!}  Anybody going anyplace fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment