Joanna had early release on Thursday, so I scheduled her an appointment to get her hair trimmed. It was getting pretty gnarly at the ends.
Stacey blew it dry since it was chilly outside.
I love having an afternoon with this girl!
Pigtail French braids!!
Joanna and I went to Lisa’s house after the haircut to play for an hour or so. It was so quiet in the house with no littles!
Then we went and picked up Joanna and James from school and swung by Gran’s to grab something.
I noticed she had a GORGEOUS bush of Azalea’s, so I had everyone get out of the car for a picture.
Please notice how miserable these children look when they are looking at me and I am trying to get them to take a picture: BLEH!
Then my mother came out and began doing some kind of crazy antics behind me – look at them!!!!!
LOVE it! Sometimes the stars align and my mother acts like a crazy person and a beautiful picture emerges. :)
On a completely unrelated note, this is a squirrel’s nest. It fell down with all the wind the other day, and mom and David rescued the baby squirrels inside until their mother could come back for them. I hope they’re not homeless!
No comments:
Post a Comment