Friday, March 8, 2013

School Days

This week was rodeo week at Natalie’s preschool.  They got to go sing around the “campfire” in the gym.

IMG_1882 1

After school on Thursday we stayed to play a bit on the playground.  It was so beautiful!

IMG_1894 1

I pulled Laura out of her straps and sat her up so she could sort of look around.

IMG_1895 She liked watching the kiddos play.  :)

IMG_1898

IMG_1899 1IMG_1900 1

Thursday evening was Open House at Joanna’s school.  My mom offered to watch the little ones so Matt and I could both go.  {I’ve got to teach Matt to use one the the program modes or Manual so he can fix the autofocus point.  My hair is NOT the most important thing here, Mr. Camera.}

IMG_1902

It was pretty neat to see her in her environment at school.

IMG_1907

Mrs. M had some of their science experiments set up to try.

IMG_1912

I think my Joanna is pretty brilliant.  I’m very happy she seems to like her teacher very much.  It was pretty sweet to watch Joanna go over to say goodbye to Mrs. M – she patted her on her hip to get her attention.  Mrs. M must get patted on the hip nineteen million times a day.  :)

Thanks for watching the littles Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment