Monday, March 4, 2013

Friday Morning with My Peeps

Friday morning I had a Musikgarten meeting up at the church, so the kiddos and I grabbed some toys and headed up.  James cracks me up with his faces and fashion choices.  I love him bunches!

IMG_1659

These are sure some sweet kiddos!  I brought blocks and Little People; they are great toys for a group, I think.

IMG_1660

And we brought lunches; no one can concentrate with hangry children around.  I was very thankful my children didn’t whine or try to mooch the others’ Chic-fil-A.  I think it may be because their French fries don’t look like French fries.  Phew!

IMG_1663

We talked about what might happen for the summer with Musikgarten classes.  I hope I get to teach some lots!

James wanted to touch the “mountain” on the way out. 

IMG_1665

We hit Kroger on the way home.  It’s too hard to be out of bananas for very long.  (Which we were… out of bananas.)

Natalie was tired I think; she laid down in the car cart at one point, and James was rubbing her back so sweetly.  What a great brother!  (This is one of those instances where you need to manual focus.  My camera really wanted to focus on the shopping basket.)

IMG_1669

We came home with just enough time to unload the groceries and walk up to the school to fetch Joanna.  A good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment