Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday at Church

You know I took a TON of pictures. I think I've picked out the best 25 or so to share with you!

I really love this pic of Matt and Joanna in the sanctuary before the 8:30 service. Joanna wasn't into posing, but you can see her feet. Ah, there she is!




Mommy and her girls! Joanna stayed in the service with us for some music, then we let her go to the nursery to play.
Outside in the prayer garden -- isn't my family beautiful?!
An almost family shot.
Back in the kitchen, helping with the fellowship snacks.
Joanna LOVED putting flowers on the cross. Her friend Brooke, who's 8, was helping her. She really helped fill in the bottom.



Silly one

Working so hard!
Natalie CRASHED in Matt's arms while he was helping in the kitchen, and she slept through most of our flower cross pics, too.
Latest family pic!
Awwww...
She loved those flowers.

Oh no there's still some empty spots!
Momma and her girls again.
Snuggly after she woke up.
It was getting nasty outside so we came in for a few more pics of the girls in their cute matching dresses.
Double awwwwwww.....Love that intense gaze!
One last pose. Having Natalie in the carseat was about the only way we could get just the girls in the picture. Joanna can't really hold her without a grown-up there, too. It was hot and raining by this point, and even though we were then under the covered walkway, it was nasty out.
We had a wonderful morning. I just love listening to Pam sing "Was it a morning like this?" as they dress the chancel area at the 8:30 service. It gives me good chill bumps. The whole service was lovely, and there was a good turn-out, even with the weather. It's fun to see faces you only see occasionally.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures of your adorable family! Joanna's haircut is precious! I love their little dresses...our Easter dresses were always so special.

    ReplyDelete