Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Matt

  • is going to have to figure out how to let a 2 year old "help" him repair a fence.
  • just checked on the 31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins -- very long line.
  • will watch anything on TV with me.
  • is very good at washing dishes.
  • is warm natured.
  • does not like rainy/stormy weather.
  • LOVES his girls, all of us.
  • has very few clothes that aren't HUGE on him.
  • will rub my feet, knees, back, shoulder whenever I need him to.
  • switched phones with me because his is better.
  • can eat... a lot.
  • types very very slowly.
  • loves me.
  • is coming to sit next to me!
  • puts up with my whiny, grumpy self every day. Bless him.

1 comment:

  1. OK, Matt, I love ya, but I'm going to reserve my poems for the girls only. Forgive me :)

    ReplyDelete