Saturday, April 11, 2009

I really like one-piece PJs.

I just went in to check on Joanna. It's midnight -- I'm NEVER up this late, but I'm in a putzing, organizing kind of mood. Anyway, I was about to go to bed, but I went in to check on the girls first. I always do this, but it's usually around 10:00. So, I look at Natalie: beautiful, precious, clothed. I look at Joanna: beautiful, precious, hey what's that? Oh, it's her diaper... and her pants. She's covered up with Blanket, but naked except for a t-shirt underneath. The amazing thing is that she's probably been like that for a good 3 hours (we got home late again this evening, and I did hear her messing around in there for a while), and she's dry! Normally she wakes up in the morning with a full diaper, so I didn't want to just leave her there naked and risk a 5am or so wet girl. I attempted to put a diaper on her -- well, I did put a diaper on her, just not very well. She's pretty out, so I did my best. Then I stuck a changing pad underneath her because this diaper is likely to leak due to it's poor putting-on-ness.
I sure do love my little girl.
And now that it's after midnight, may I be the first to say, "Happy Birthday Matt!!!" I LOVE YOU!!!
And Happy 3 months to Natalie -- whoa, time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment