Friday, April 17, 2009

I don't think she'll eat prunes.

Isn't she cute? You can't see it very well, but this is one of Natalie's new rompers -- I LOVE IT! It's cute and yellow, and Joanna didn't wear it first. :) Not that Natalie cares about getting hand-me-downs at this stage in her life. I was at Babies R Us the other day and I saw this. Isn't it beautiful? I have a shirt that matches it! I'm so glad Joanna started this whole giraffe trend. :)
This is why I did not buy it. :( Oh, well. I gotta have something to lust after. :)
This is why I had to go to the store today: These are suggestions from the doctor. Miralax and prunes. Poor Joanna. She does not like the prunes (I knew she wouldn't), even though I played them up. I called them treats; I let her hold the wrapper; I told her one of her favorite people likes to eat them as a snack. Nope. She did take a couple little bites (almost half a prune). I don't think I'll ever get anymore down her though.
While I was there, I picked up this stuff for FREE with my coupons. Yum.
Joanna's still carrying around what's left of the prune. You s'pose any nutritional value can be absorbed through her fingers?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration and info on the couponing - I saved about $45 this week!

    ReplyDelete