Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Trip Down Memory Lane...

Today Natalie and I had a couple of hours to ourselves after I finished up with work and Joanna was still at school. We both had a snack, then settled down to the task of switching out 3 month clothes for 6 month clothes. It was very fun; Natalie liked being in the fashion show. :)
Now, I know Joanna was small... or I thought I knew. She was really really small.
An illustration:
This is Natalie today, 3 months old: This is Joanna, 5 1/2 months old.
I think the suit fit better on Natalie at a younger age. That's no big deal, right? Only a couple months difference in their age.

Check this out:
This is Natalie today, 3 months old:
This is Joanna, Christmas of 2007. 10 freakin' months old!!!
Now, Natalie had a little room to grow in it today, and that was probably one of the last times Joanna wore it before it got too short. But still -- whoa.

3 comments:

  1. I told you your kid was tiny! I guess if you've got no one else to compare her to day in and day out, it's easy to forget! Josh is TALL for his age...we've never had the tiny issue, except for a week or two when he was born...he caught up and more by 2 weeks!! And Sam's the same, except he didn't start out tiny! They're both good eaters, and got the tall genes, seems like! Anyway, love the comparison pix...I need to post some of those, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy! It is truly amazing to me how siblings can be so much alike, but yet so different! I think it's so neat to see comparison pictures, too. I've been sorting and resorting Paul David's clothes, and it's been fun to reminisce about when he wore certain stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God how it all seems to work itself out - Bella is only 22 pounds at 20 months and sometimes I think, is she waaay small and is that OK? It helps to see Miss Joanna and how she was the perfect size for her own self at each stage and how it all works out fine. Oh gosh, I think this makes no sense, I should go to bed..

    ReplyDelete