Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh such a busy weekend!

After my day of doing almost nothing on Saturday, I switched into high gear for the rest of the weekend. Hopefully I'll have time in the next couple of days to sort through the pics and blog everything. Here's a quick recap: My dad and step-mom drove in Saturday evening, and we were able to spend a little while with them. For whatever bizarre reason Natalie had trouble going to sleep (I think she could sense the excitement!) which threw us all off a little -- she's had quite a routine for several weeks. Then Sunday morning we had Natalie baptized at the church before heading to my grandmother's house for some food and family time. That evening we went swimming at Nana and Popo's hotel (indoor!) pool. Oh, my water girls! They both went to bed pretty late and slept in a little today. We took a quick trip to Old Town Spring this morning, then tried to rest a little this afternoon before stuffing ourselves at Chuy's for dinner! I have some of the pics from my step-mom's (new, beautiful, fancy) camera, I'm hoping she'll send me the rest soon! My mom's friend David also took a bunch of pictures of the baptism with his (big, beautiful, fancy) camera and I'm looking forward to getting those soon as well! I have enough pics so far to paint a decent picture of the weekend. I've got to get cracking at work tomorrow, but maybe they'll be a little time for picture fun, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment