- can say metamorphasis. It's hiliarious.
- can't wait to help Daddy fix the fence in the backyard.
- is still fussing in her bed tonight.
- broke her nap strike of 5 days today!
- LOVES taking care of her babies.
- wants to nurse Natalie.
- can throw an tantrum with the best of 'em.
- LOVES to have Mommy or Daddy sing "You are My Sunshine" to her.
- is now singing in her bedroom -- the ABC's, I think.
- is reading through her children's Bible with Daddy every night.
- has the cutest faces.
- calls her tennis shoes "tie shoes."
- loves to eat yogurt, even with pureed vegetables mixed in.
- likes to watch Ellen with me.
- loves Sesame Street and Thomas and Friends.
- is getting easier and easier to understand, everyday.
- loves big kids.
- likes little kids okay.
- loves babies. LOVES babies.
- just got a couple of new toys for her babies from the garage sale this weekend.
- likes to push buttons.
- can sing Twinkle Twinkle, the ABCs, Winken, Blinken, and Nod, Jesus Loves Me, Head and Shoulders, the clean up song, and many more.
- is not currently having trouble with her bottom -- yay!
- tries to pick Natalie up by her shirt. Yikes.
- Is quiet now -- maybe asleep?
- knows that letters/words carry meaning and can "read" a couple of things.
- just melts my heart every single stinkin' day, even when she's grouchy.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Joanna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Joanna,
ReplyDeleteHow I love thee,
You make your momma giggle with glee,
And you're full of smiles for us all to see!
Ahem, I was just adding on to your fun list :) Don't you love my poetry skills?!? I'm super sorry about your toe. I know they're painful because I watched Josh go through that. I hope the medicine works! I understand your concern, but take comfort that you had 3 yes answers from Drs, y'know?