Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Officially stuck, but not unhappily so

I'm officially to the point where I have exactly 3 pair of pants that fit. I have plenty of clothes for heavier and lighter me. Very few clothes for middle me. I'm not sure I'm going to end up as thin as I was after Joanna, but I'm not ready to say good-bye to those size 4s yet! Hopefully I'll never need my 10 and 12s again either. Although I am going to hang on to them 'till I stop nursing. You never know...
So here I am at size 8 officially now. I like size 8. It's average; you can just about find anything in that size (except in my closet). I actually skipped size 8 and size 6 after I had Joanna. I went almost directly from my baggy 10s to some brand new 4s with only a brief stop at one pair of size 8 jeans and one pair of size 6 capris. I say I'm officially an 8 today because I got back into those 8 jeans this morning. Whoo hoo! They'd been too tight even though I had a couple of new bermuda shorts in size 8 that fit okay (maybe a little snugly). So I'm not ready to invest a bundle in this size (even if I had a bundle), although my 2 pair of shorts and 1 pair of jeans are getting a lot of wear. My tops are okay; they fit differently now than they did at size 4 or size 12, but most are still wearable. Some will need to wait 'till I stop nursing, though! I find myself in t-shirts a lot. I'm back to wearing my own. I steal Matt's when I'm pregnant. :)
Perhaps this is weird rambling post, but I think it's something I'll want to remember later on. And I don't mind sharing that I'm a size 8!

1 comment:

  1. yay for size 8! i won't share my size, but as i'm only 3 weeks sans baby (inside), and i can already fit into some of the stuff i was wearing last summer before i got pregnant, i have high hopes!!

    ReplyDelete