Wednesday, May 26, 2010

80’s Flashback

So today I’d completely forgotten about the prego shot Matt took of me yesterday so I had my mom take another set this morning!

The “sitting on Baby Brother” pictures:

P5262222

Natalie is holding the Dora backpack here because she just wouldn’t let it go!

P5262223

Today my mom tried crimping Joanna’s hair.

P5262226

Apparently she was quite a diva about it, too.  :)

Even though it’s very frizzy and fluffy, I think it looks cute when the front is pulled back in a ponytail.

When it was loose, though – crazy hair!

P5262227

Can you tell what Joanna’s doing here?  She told me just where to stand and she stood to the side.  She wanted me to take her picture just like I take my prego shot every week. :)

P5262228

Oh I love that kid!

P5262230

(The fluff that’s in front of her is the top of Natalie’s head and her unruly hair.)  The humidity is wreaking havoc on the Pence girls!

As the day went on, Joanna’s hair got bigger and crazier.  It was pretty fun to look at.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Super love the crimpy hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that Joanna would sit long enough to get that done! It is super cute, though!

    ReplyDelete