Saturday, May 29, 2010

Uncle Steve said he'd never seen anyone under 4 pull it off.

And to that, I say "HA!" The girls did so good! Joanna got a little obsessed with straightening the aisle runner there at the end, which you'll see in the video. I thought it was pretty cute. She just walked so sweetly down the aisle, fixed the runner :), and took her place at the front.

I stopped filming after that, but she spent a couple of minutes standing by the bridesmaids before going to sit with Aunt Gail for the rest of the service. I was way in the back so I couldn't really see her, but she sat still in the front row for the whole service. I was pretty amazed.

After that, she lost all ability to concentrate and listen. I think it got all used up in the rehearsal and the wedding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment