Updated June 1st to include some words I forgot... scroll down.
In the newborn box, we discovered these mittens, and Natalie fell in love. She wants them on her hands whenever she sees them.
She even wore them out to the car for our errands today. I took them off just after this picture so she could drink her water. Oh, and it’s like 4 million degrees outside.
This afternoon Matt set her up with some juice and goldfish in the rocking chair. This picture doesn’t do it justice, but she looked so relaxed just chillin’ with her snack. It was very cute.
So I might as well do a little post about all things Natalie… what I can remember/think of anyway. My thoughts come and go so quickly these days!
Natalie…
-still uses her “more” and “all done” signs frequently even though she can say those things. “More” sounds like “mo,” but “all done” is pretty clear! She also signs “clean up,” “milk,” and “please.”
-can say: more, all done, no, baby, Mommy, Daddy, Pop, Puppy, ball, please, mine, hi, bye, and probably some others. Update -- some words I forgot: uh oh, mine, thank you, bless you, please.
She nods for yes. She also says a lot of one time things that she repeats. Like the other evening my mom said, “Say Hi David.” Natalie repeated plain as day, “Hi David.” I think she’s talking more than her big sis was at this age. Makes sense though.
-sings constantly. Right now it’s usually “Twinkle Twinkle” or the clean up song.
-Jabbers so much. She especially loves to talk on the phone, but will talk just to no one around the house as well.
-can and loves to climb up on the dining room table. Wah. :(
-has a little bit of curl in the back of her blondie hair.
-really loves corn on the cob, peanut butter and jelly, flavored yogurt, spaghetti, bananas, carrots from my mom’s chicken soup
-waves hi and bye a lot. She has a really cute wave.
-walks and runs very well.
-laughs when I tell her no or to sit down or come here. It’s kind of infuriating but soooo cute.
-goes down for naps very easily. She transitioned down to one nap, but the last couple of weeks has taken two naps many days. We’ve had full days and late nights pretty frequently. I’m very thankful she’s taking two to catch up.
-When she doesn't want to do something, usually go in somebody else's arms, she shakes her head no while pursing her lips. People will purposefully do things to get Natalie to make this face. It's that cute.
-was very afraid of the thunderstorm tonight. :(
-Is so stinkin’ cute and knows it!
Natalie and those mittens are cracking me up!
ReplyDelete