Today we all went to Abby’s 3rd birthday party! Here, the girls are paying very close attention as Miss Amy explains how to decorate the princess crowns.
(It totally looks like they were actually paying attention, huh!)
Joanna, looking very beautiful.
Natalie played with her stuff for a little while, then got up to do other fun things. :)
She did wear her crown for a long time, though!
She LOVED the little boys’ ball (instead of a crown for them!).
I just love it when Joanna is in a posing mood!
Isn’t this amazing? Look at all those still, cute kiddos looking at the camera!
To get there, we had to travel here first…
Beginning to gather the kiddos – here are most of the “big” girls. Riley, Abby, Anna, and Joanna. In fact, these girls are all in the same “grade” at school.
Then a few more of the mob arrive. We were trying to get everyone there and arranged.
At some point Natalie said, “I’m outta here.”
Almost perfect! But Bella is waving a beautiful magic wand (or something) in front of her face.
So we ended up with most of the kids. In fact, I think it was everyone but the “little” sibs: Natalie, Seth, and Logan. Emma was sort of in the pictures!
Aren’t these fantastic?!
And look at the cupcake castle!
Natalie loved her special PJ&Js. Her favorite thing was the juice box though!
Joanna LOVED the cake. And the cheetos.
Part of the party favors were sunglasses – isn’t she so stylin’?!
She’s not the only one!
We had fun! We sure are glad God made you, Abby. Happy birthday for real on Monday!! Welcome to the #3 club.
I love that post! I think I might just copy it and put it on my own since I have yet to do one! We're so glad ya'll came, and your pictures turned out so fantastic :) It REALLY does look like the girls are listening so intently to me. Love it!
ReplyDelete