Friday, May 7, 2010

Some Updates

I have some things in my head to post. I need to get them out here before they fall out. :)
-I think my eyesight is worse lately. Is that a symptom of pregnancy? I'm sort of remembering having this trouble with one of the other pregnancies. The baby needs lots of my resources to grow!
-Natalie has just cut two more teeth. She now has SIX on the top, but only two little lonely ones on the bottom.
-Natalie has become soooo vocal. She LOVES to talk on the phone, or just out loud in general. Most of it isn't understandable, but it's so cute! She does say a few understandable words, with new ones all the time. Here's a probably incomplete list: more, diaper, baby, hi, bye, Daddy, Mommy, and I think she may be attempting something that is "Joanna." Mostly she calls her "Baby," though. She also loves to sing. So far, she sings recognizably "Twinkle, Twinkle" as well as our blessing song, which is to the tune of "Frere Jacques." I just took a video of the latter, which I'll post soon.
-Cute story of today relayed by my mom: Joanna and Natalie were playing doctor. Actually, Joanna was playing doctor and Natalie was tolerating it. :) So Joanna checked her temperature. Gran asked what it was, and Joanna said, "Thirty-Seven." Turns out, my mom found out later, that 37 degrees Celsius is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. Joanna is a genius!

1 comment:

  1. yes, eyesight changes are a pregnancy thing. I had it w/ one of the boys, can't remember which now...but it went away, i think even before he was born.

    I can't believe poor Natalie has only 2 teeth on bottom! guess it's not slowing her down on the eating front, though! Sam now has all but the canines, and at least two of those are all puffy, so i expect them soon. by this age i think josh had all of his, but he was an overachiever.

    josh plays doctor with sam a lot...he also uses the little scissors (for doing stitches??) for a haircut thrown in w/ the exam! So cute!

    ReplyDelete