Even though there was a 40% chance of rain today (which around here really means “I’ll believe it when I see it.”), I decided to wash and hang out some clothes, the most exciting of them being some baby BOY clothes!
Aren’t they PRECIOUS?!?!
The clothes got almost completely dry before it started to rain. They’re finishing up in the dryer right now.
And then my mother came over with the bedskirt for the crib!!! So of course I had to dress the whole crib up.
I’m in love with it. My mom quilted the bedskirt and the little pillow case. She also made the sheet and the quilt (back almost 4 years ago). The bumper was given to me by a friend, and it goes just perfectly!
My mom needed to do some seam reinforcing, so she took the skirt back, and I pulled everything else off too. It’s kind of lonely looking right now. :) I’m so excited for when I kick Natalie out of the crib and get it dressed and waiting for the little man! (I love you, Natalie.)
Awww, super cute!! How fun for your mom to be able to do that for you!! Must be so exciting to have all different baby stuff... I remember when I was getting ready for Josh and had all the cute baby boy stuff for the first time and how excited I was! I'm still excited about some of the new things we've done, like the wall decals I decided to put in the nursery this time and the cloth diapers, but everything else is kinda old... oh well... still can't wait for him to get here!
ReplyDelete