Natalie asked me please to put Daddy’s socks on her. So I did. Aside from the socks, this is a very typical Natalie pose: thumb in mouth, finger in belly button.
I was going through the 24 mo/2T bin of clothes yesterday and came across several long sleeved onesies that would be perfect under dresses. Too bad I can’t make her wear them. :)
We stayed around the house today but had many things on the to-do list to accomplish. I’m happy to say a lot of them did!
This may not look very exciting, but it symbolizes my having folded ALL the clothes and put them away. I even hung up everything that was hanging over the back of the couch. More often than not there’s at least a little pile of stuff hanging around.
The girls played outside with Matt a lot today. He worked in the garage and the yard most of the day. I made them come in some to cool off, drink water, and eat snacks, but they just aren’t fazed by the heat like I am!
One sweaty, grubby girl:
Matt’s dad stopped by and helped him hang this, um… thing.
See? This thing:
We’ve seriously owned the darn thing for easily two years but probably longer. It’s definitely older than Natalie.
It feels so good to have that stuff up off the floor! Matt also used the blower to get all the leaves and junk out – it’s so nice in there!
One thing that’s left to do in there is hang the bicycles (which neither of us ride but Matt won’t let me get rid of). If they’re out of my way I will let them stay. :)
Will you come do our garage next??? PLEASE??? I'm so not motivated to even walk into it right now, b/c it's got spiders everywhere (ew!) that moved in and took over while we were gone and not using it every day. I now park my crv outside in the driveway and the van and aj's civic are in the garage till we sell the civic. We've GOT to go through the stuff out there and get rid of a lot of it, though! Maybe while he's deployed and I'm juggling a 4 mo, 2 yo, and 4 yo as well as all the house/yard stuff by myself I'll get to it... HAHAHAHAHA... but that may have to be my "project" while he's gone... SIGH... But I'm super impressed with you and your nesting! Mine just hasn't really set in yet. No drive at all to do these things...
ReplyDelete