Tuesday morning Lisa invited some friends over to play.
Looks kind of like a clubhouse:
A couple of Joanna’s school buddies – Kaydee and Anna:
Pink parasol :)
Logan playing some t-ball:
More parasol shots :)
Natalie seesawing very carefully with baby Soren (I’m not totally sure that’s how his name is spelled.)
Surfer girl!
That evening was enchilada night!!
James was feeling a fiesta theme I guess. :)
My Aunt Gail and Uncle Steve were in town from Illinois and they brought their grandson Sean (again, not sure about the name spelling here) with them.
David brought his fishing pole, and Joanna and Sean had fun watching/”helping” by the pond.
He was using a bass lure and consequently caught lots of…
bass.
I love this shot of Sean looking at the fish.
Joanna helped David toss this one back in the water.
Sean helped reel the next one in.
Checking it out:
Helping David hold the pole.
It was time to leave – one more shot:
Those fish pictures were one instance where I really wished I could zoom out a little. I couldn’t get far enough away with my 50mm on that little dock to get the pictures I wanted. A zoom lens is on my list. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment