On Mondays and Thursdays Joanna goes to school, so it’s just James and Natalie (and sometimes Ray) at home.
I sure miss her, but it’s enjoyable to be around the little brother and sister all by themselves.
I could just eat this face up!
I love the cowgirl shirt, ballerina tutu, and Thomas flip-flops. This girl has style. And she looks so old here!
These next two were from this weekend – I just love my Jamesie faces!
I was taking pictures, and James gave me this ADORABLE eye-fluttery look. This blurry picture does not capture it, but it was just so cute!
Then he gave me a fishie kiss. LOVE HIM.
This was today while Joanna was at school. They were (mostly) SO SWEET in the chair together!
I asked Natalie to give James a kiss. He made a kiss face too. Sooooooo cute!
And tomorrow they all go to school. :)
At the beginning of the year, Natalie was pretty oblivious to how many days she went to school or that Joanna went a lot more and what-not. Though she accepts that she only goes one day a week very well, she asks to go all the time now and is so happy when it’s a school day for her. She’s going to love going two days in the fall! She’ll probably want to go every day like her sister though!
No comments:
Post a Comment