I got dressed in a teal top with khaki shorts today, and for some reason it occurred to me to get everybody dressed in some matchy attire.
They were not an enthused as I was about picture time. :)
Pardon all the pictures, but they’re so funny! Look at James:
And then I decided to set my camera down on a TV tray and use the timer. Oddly though, the timer is only 2 seconds! I loooooove Natalie’s face here; she looks like I’m going to squash her. Hee hee.
The kids thought it was hilarious when I would come fling myself on the couch and attempt to get in the picture two seconds after pushing the button.
Yay – I made it!
And again – Joanna was just so excited she couldn’t contain it!
In hindsight I should have done the “continuous shooting” option, but this was pretty fun. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment