Thursday, May 10, 2012

School Pictures

The school pictures were ready today!  I didn’t see them this morning because I didn’t take Joanna to school, but I saw that they were ready when I picked up Joanna at noon.  Lindsey wasn’t there until 2, and I actually came back so I could get them.  Mother’s day is this weekend, you know.  :)

And I bought myself these beautiful pictures of the children.  I haven’t told Matt yet.  In fact, there’s a pretty good chance he will read this post before he calls me back. 

Hi Honey.  And thanks for my Mother’s day present.

James was crying on picture day, but Lindsey managed to get some not-so-sad looking ones of him on the playground later with his class.

IMG_4292

These pictures are GORGEOUS in person.

IMG_4291

This one right here is worth every single stinking penny of all the pictures put together:

IMG_4290

A real, honest, sweet Natalie face.  LOVE.

I love them all!

I also have a group shot of them, which I’ll post a picture of later.

It is not good for my pocket book that Lindsay Moore is such an amazing photographer or that my children are so beautiful.

Such terrible world problems, I know.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment