So… I got Photoshop Elements for my birthday, along with a book about it. I loaded it up today (in what I didn’t know was the last few minutes of James’ short nap). I haven’t had much time to play, but I’ve been messing around with some pictures as I read my book and learn new things. Mostly, it’s like trying to put something together where the instructions are in another language.
But I’m having fun. :)
Here’s my original picture:
And a pretty black and white version:
This is what it looks like if I just click “black and white” in Picasa or something on the same picture:
I think the top one is just so much richer (and I have no idea what I’m doing!)
Anyway… I’m going to keep plugging along and learning new things with my software.
But I also should probably keep the kitchen clean and the children fed. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment