Monday, February 11, 2013

I think these are all from last Tuesday

This was last Tuesday.  I dropped all the kiddos off at school, stopped at my mom’s for some leftover pie, and drove through McDonalds for a Dr. Pepper.  Then I came home and ate that piece of pie with no moochers.

And then I sat on my behind for hours because I could, and I was so so so so so so so tired.  

IMG_0964

I started feeling the effects of my upped thyroid dose over the weekend, and I feel muuuuuuuuuuch better.  Hallelujah!

Anyway…

I let Joanna vacuum some that day.  I’ve never let her use the big vacuum before (she’s kind of a tiny person!), but I think she’s ready to learn how to use it!

IMG_0967

She enjoyed it, even if very little dirt was actually vacuumed up.

IMG_0968

I think it was later that same day that I asked Matt to grab a kid and run out to take pictures of the azaleas.  I wasn’t home, and I kept forgetting to do it!

IMG_0969

Poor poor azaleas.  They’re so confused.

IMG_0973

No comments:

Post a Comment