Joanna was working on a birthday card for her Uncle Mark.
I don’t know that this is ergonomically correct desk posture, but it seemed to work for her. :)
Saturday night I was planning to make a huge batch of pasta sauce, have some for dinner, and freeze the rest. But I started too late so we had leftovers for dinner, and a serving of the sauce for lunch the next day.
After I made this batch, I started shopping for a larger stockpot. :)
It made nine jars worth though – yum!
The children love to watch me cook and ask questions and be silly. :)
I love Natalie’s sweet face in the background here:
This boy just cocks his head to the side and puts on his little fake smile when it’s picture time. HE IS SO STINKIN’ CUTE!
So I got a call from my doctor’s office this morning with the results of my blood work Friday. Turns out my thyroid levels are off, which explains the hit-by-a-truck feeling I’ve been having lately. They said they’d call in the new prescription. And they did. Except they said please fill xyz dose and apparently there’s no such thing. And I didn’t follow through today because of all the tired and busy and faith in humanity I have. So we didn’t find out until Matt tried to pick it up this evening. And now I’m so sad because it will be Wednesday before I can get the right dose in me and begin to feel better. WAHHHHHH!!!!!
That said, if I can just manage to get up in the morning, get everybody ready, and drop them off, I will be ALONE. For approximately FOUR hours. And maybe I really will nap. I have been having trouble actually being able to nap even when the stars align and the opportunity presents itself. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment