Sunday, April 26, 2009

There are 5 Kittens

We moved the babies over to this little basket where they're a little more contained (and it's cleaner!) Momma joined them for a little milk time. We know for sure the two calicos are girls. There's also a grey tabby we think is a girl and two orange tabbies we're pretty sure are males. Male tabby cats have always been our very favorite kind of cat. Aren't they so cute and tiny?!
Hmmmmm... Mom was using the calicos to determine the other kittens' sex.
Joanna wasn't really interested in touching one.
I think they mystify her. She's always been a look but don't touch kind of gal with regards to animals.
Hmmmm... nope, not gonna touch it.
We're open for tours! Ha, ha only kidding. Although it might be fun to have a playday over here with some supervised kitten time. :)
Now we need names...

2 comments:

  1. awww...i love kittens...not a cat person, but looove kittens! And puppies...I guess I really love babies, really!! But kittens are sweet and just wnat to be loved on, haven't really developed the independent cat attitude yet...but no cats allowed here...AJ's allergic, and I wonder if Josh is, too...
    Enjoy them...I assume you're trying to find homes for them? Have fun with them while they're tiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I've been so out of touch with your life lately because I've done a horrible job at actually reading blogs. I LOVE those sweet little kittens, and I, for one, would love to see them at some point. They are precious. Way to be a rescuer, Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete