This morning Natalie had her very first ride facing forward in the car! I know Joanna loved having her sister next to her facing the same direction.
At the ObGyn, Joanna helped push Natalie around.
I couldn’t manage a picture of them together, but aren’t they just so cute?!
They did soooooo good. I’m very proud. :)
At lunch today (naked of course). I’ve started just handing Natalie her PB&J – she’s very messy, but does a great job eating it!
…speaking of – I need to go pack the girls’ lunches for tomorrow before I get too comfy.
Done! On to some more pictures of the day…
The next two pictures may seem like child labor, but they really wanted to sweep!
I think Joanna has a “oh I’ve worked so hard all day/Cinderella” sort of face on here. :)
Tonight Natalie got her first corn on the cob.
She was a HUGE fan.
It was definitely her favorite part of the whole dinner.
Veteran corn on the cob eater Joanna liked it too, but didn’t eat near as much as her little sis.
Love the gleeful expression here!
Just about everyday Joanna changes her clothes during rest time. I guess it’s the most interesting thing to do while she’s stuck in her room. It’s always fun to see what she picks. Today it was practically an outfit – this black and white dress. Sometimes it just a shirt or Natalie’s PJs or something.
That's hilarious that she changes her clothes! Girls are so funny! Paul David is funny about his clothes, but taking them off has never been something he's done much of!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE her milk glass. That is adorable, and I want one for my morning milk:)