Thursday was a busy day for the Pence girls. After the dentist appointment (which Gran watched James for – wahoo!), I left all the kiddos at home so I could go to the doctor and the dermatologist. Yay for Gran!
Then after dinner, Joanna and I headed to the airport to pick up Lisa and her girls. They’d been gone over a week and we missed them! Joanna wanted to park by the wall so we could look out at the planes.
I liked watching her watch them.
We snagged a cart from the parking lot and headed to baggage claim to wait for the Vandenberges.
The girls were soooooooo excited to see each other!
They couldn’t hold still for a picture!
The girls were so wound up and crazy on the ride home. They are so fun to listen to!
We sure are glad to have our friends back home and we’re so glad they had a great time with family! Joanna LOVED our adventure to the airport; she talked about it the next day as well. We may have to head back. It only cost $2 to park. :)
What a fun field trip!!!
ReplyDelete