I made another batch of granola bars on Monday, but this time I added some goodies: chocolate chips and peanuts – yum!
I know I’m lazy, but I LOVE mixing them in the Kitchen Aid. And I just know my little blue mixer gets lonely if I don’t bring it out and use it. :)
Here they are going in to the oven:
And coming out. The girls and I couldn’t wait; we ate our first bars warm and crumbly. Mmmmmm…
Mmmm… chocolate.
I try to plan meals that do not involve the oven because it’s just so dang hot! But sometimes I just want something that I can’t have another way (bread, granola bars). And sometimes even if I can have it another way, I don’t want to. :)
Last night we had pizza but decided to bake it instead of grilling it. I’d just pulled out a loaf of bread so my oven was hot anyway.
I LOVE zucchini and spinach on the pizza. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I leave the spinach raw (in fact, I can’t stand the taste of it already cooked on the pizza), but I sauté the zucchini first. I had some diced chicken in the freezer that I added as well.
Mozzarella to top it off (and “glue” everything together). :)
It was soooooo good.
I’ve been using this pizza dough recipe lately, and I just love it! It’s so easy and so fast and so yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment