Friday, July 8, 2011

Creepy

I downloaded the pics from the last day or so off my camera today.  This was among them, taken at 4:17pm yesterday.

A creepy enough picture as it is…

P7071728

I would have said it was double exposed or something, except it’s digital.  And I don’t remember being outside with James at that time yesterday.  And oh yeah, that’s not James.  And that bird feeder isn’t there anymore and my backyard doesn’t look like that right now.

Then I remembered that I sat Joanna down yesterday in front of the computer while the others were napping, clicked on “Joanna’s first year” in the picture folder, and chose “Play in Windows Media Player.”  She was riveted to watching a slide show of her baby pictures!  I’m sure I had my camera right there and at some point either she or Natalie must have shot a picture of the computer.

This picture:

P1221202

It looks much  less creepy in it’s original form!

No comments:

Post a Comment