Monday, July 4, 2011

A New Grill!

This isn’t a grill; it’s my sweet boy James!

P6301640

This face reminds me of someone, but I’m not sure who.  :)

P6301641

We ate outside a few times last week, and it was so delightful to keep my dining room clean!

P6301645

Thursday Matt received a gift of a new grill!!

P6301646

The old one had stopped working a while ago (after dying a slow death).  Bye bye!

P6301649

Isn’t this a beauty?!

P6301647

So the next day of course we grilled out!  I didn’t actually get pictures of our grilled chicken and potatoes, but they were yummy!

We love eating watermelon outside!  Isn’t this the biggest mess you’ve ever seen?!  (I do put clips in her hair… I promise!)

P6301653

James LOVES watermelon!

P6301655

The girls took the last of their water and went to put it on the Joanna rose.

P6301658

I’m looking forward to making my husband encouraging my husband to cook dinner outside often!

1 comment:

  1. NOT the biggest mess I've ever seen; YES it is a BEAUTIFUL grill! So shiny!!

    ReplyDelete