Last night about the kids’ bedtime I decided I needed some chocolate ice cream so I headed to Kroger. I really do let cravings rule my life.
***Important note: I am not pregnant. I have always gotten cravings.***
Anyway, I’ve managed to walk past those s’mores making displays for weeks now without giving in. But I guess I was at the store at a vulnerable time for me because I couldn’t help myself. I did get Kroger brand graham crackers though. :)
I decided we could all use a s’more for our morning snack! I think Joanna has had one before, but I know Natalie hasn’t.
In case you’re wondering about the lack of clothing, I made the girls strip before they ate their s’mores. Joanna was amazingly neat in eating hers, and actually Natalie did better than I would have thought!
I really do put clips in her hair. Over and over and over and over…
Mine… ahhhhhhhhh…
I love having a gas range. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment