Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dress up and the Fort

Isn’t Natalie the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?

P7131811

I think so.  I mean, look at her little tootsies!

P7131815

Emma and Anna’s big brother built them a fort over the weekend, and all four girls LOVED playing in it!

P7131816

They played “house.” Can you believe it?!  Joanna was the mommy, Anna was the daddy, and Emma and Natalie were the kids.  You can barely see Emma in this picture.  That’s an extra crib mattress in there – perfect!

P7131817

I see some fort building in our future – the ideas are a churnin’

James was happy to scoot around on the floor.  He loves a good laminate surface for gliding.  :)

P7131818

And the tutu became a veil.  Anna then turned to Joanna and told her she needed to wear it because she was the mom.  It was confusing having all those moms in the house.  I didn’t know when to answer.  :)

P7131819

After lunch and a little playing, we went home and my mom came over.  James and I headed downtown to do a little shopping for me.  Mom let me drive her car.  Ahhhhh…  I love that I can hook my little mp3 player to the car and listen to my albums.  And it’s such a nice ride!  The girls got lots of good Gran snuggles in while I was gone, and when we came home, Matt was getting dinner ready to put on the grill.  Wahoo! 

Of course I’m sitting her at the computer at almost midnight when I should have been in bed hours ago.  I feel so behind from not having been home most of the day.  That is unusual for me; I’m such a homebody!

No comments:

Post a Comment