Not just this egg… isn’t it pretty though?
I’d never seen one quite that color. We LOVE getting our eggs from the farm. Fresh eggs are THE BEST!
I think eggs are one of the most versatile, useful foods!
This is something we eat pretty frequently, especially in the summer. Scrambled eggs, pancakes, and smoothies. Yum!
One thing I like to do with eggs and potatoes that I don’t have a name for: I shred up a raw potato, then mix it with eggs and fry it up. I think the easiest way to do this is scoop it onto a griddle, kind of like a pancake. Or you can just throw the mix into the fry pan and kind of flip it over in parts so it’s all cooked. They’re kind of like hashbrown eggs, and every now and again, I just get a hankerin’ for them. :)
We love eggs hardboiled, poached, fried, scrambled, on top of enchiladas, in fried rice, on toast, in salad. Not to mention mixed into baked goods. Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment