Saturday, July 2, 2011

Swim Lessons

I had all the kiddos with me for Joanna’s last swim lesson, and we were at Miss Jen’s house.  I didn’t try to get in the water with the littles.  It wouldn’t have worked, I think.  :)

I brought snacks and the double stroller.  Except for the insane heat (I’m weak), it was pretty pleasant.

I took lots of pictures to entertain myself.

P6281537P6281538P6281540P6281541

Wonderful Lisa got in the water and played with whoever wasn’t having their lesson.

P6281543

My little fish:

P6281549

P6281551

Joanna’s getting pretty good!

P6281553

I now interrupt Joanna swimming for James and Natalie eating snacks:

P6281558

Joanna spent a lot of time going back and forth from the wall to Miss Jen, working on using her arms.  Jen is also trying to get her to be able to turn over onto her back when she needs air or is having a little trouble.

P6281559P6281570

In the top of the picture you can see Joanna’s leg out of the water; my guess is I caught her kicking.  At the bottom you can see Anna diving for rings, I think.

P6281571

Natalie’s sweaty nose:

P6281574

James’ very sweaty nose. 

P6281575

I really need to work harder on getting him to drink from a cup.  As it was, I pulled him out and nursed him (as I helped the girls in the bathroom – modesty, what?) so he could get a little liquid in him.

Look at those kicks!

P6281576P6281578

And another little swim from Joanna!

P6281584

Joanna really enjoys her swim lessons, and bit by bit, she’s really getting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment