Today is James and Natalie’s last day of school. :( Natalie is going to miss it this summer. James… will not I think. :) It’s Joanna’s last week of school too, though her last day is not until Thursday. And Thursday evening is her preschool graduation! I’m kind of sad, but I can’t wait!
Something else I’m mourning this week are my 20’s. I’m in countdown mode. Yesterday was the last Monday of my 20’s. Today is the last Tuesday. You get the idea. I’m not taking it very well. It’s kind of ridiculous, but I’m sad. I don’t want to be 30. It’s not that I’m not perfectly happy with my life, because I am. I am sooooooo blessed – I have a wonderful husband and three amazing children. I get to stay home and take care of them. I have music to sing and books to read. It’s fantastic! I just don’t want to be 30.
So there.
:)
29 was hard on me too. Just turned 32... Not bad at all young'n
ReplyDelete