Saturday, September 6, 2008

Catching up on Pictures

First up, a few pool pics from my camera:
Cool get-up, right? Happy in the water with Daddy
"Kicking"
Playing with bath toys in the BIG bath
Every night I go in and check on Joanna before I go to bed. It's like a little treat for me -- I always look forward to it. When I put her down, I leave a little lamp on for her; then I turn it off when I go check on her. This is what I found a couple of nights ago:
I've never found her on her pillow before. She usually has her head at the other end, and she's usually on her belly. I just love how she's covered up a little with her blanket. She is so cute!
I'm making Joanna's Halloween/Ren Fest costume this fall, and I've started collecting bits together. I ordered these wings online; today I let Joanna try them on. She's a fan, for sure.

My sweet girl is going down for her nap -- so will I.

No comments:

Post a Comment