Thursday, September 11, 2008

Misc. recent pics

This picture was taken after church on Sunday. I love this new little dress on Joanna. I'm excited for her to wear it with tights, a sweater, and little patton leather shoes when it gets cold. So the reason I took this picture is because Joanna grabbed her friend Jacob's Nemo backback and walked around with it forever. She just loved it! I think a little rolling backpack may be in Joanna's near future. :) I like to keep a couple of books in the car for Joanna to read on our drives. Frankly, most of the time I forget to change them out, but we stopped at the library this week, and Joanna picked out a new book for the car. Sometimes she just "reads" and reads while we drive. It is so cute!
Just FYI, Joanna fits in our big pot. I'm probably not going to cook her, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment